Sterling Silver Jewelry, Special Mothers Day Gifts, Saturn Necklace Kaleidoscope, with a Collet Set real Blue Topaz By Kaleidoscope Artists, the Healys. The optics are superb and include a magnification lens to make the image seem HUGE compared to the tiny kaleidoscope! If anyone can make magic happen, it is most certainly Kevin and Deborah Healy. The exterior of this kaleidoscope pendant is accented with a real collet set blue topaz gem - a stable setting that helps ensure you won't lose your stone. Many Colorful Tiny Swarovski crystals and now including some fine pieces of Beach Glass as well, fill the object chamber, ready to razzle dazzle anyone who takes a peek inside! Simply hold it at the collar, and spin to see the crystals tumble.
• This 'Saturn' kaleidoscope pendant measures 1 1/8" in length, 3/8 inches in diameter or 1 centimeter in diameter.
• A high-quality 24" silver chain is included, fashioned with a sturdy lobster claw clasp
• This sterling silver kaleidoscope necklace is also available in gold vermeil
• The heart filigree pattern at the top and bottom of this kaleidoscope pendant make it a perfect present for someone you love, and it will arrive in an attractive gift box!
• Handmade and signed (KDH) by Artists Kevin and Deborah Healy
• Easy to view and turn and delightful to wear! By holding the link at the collar, you can spin the kaleidoscope to tumble the object chamber.
Amanda Wrote "I received my kaleidoscope today. It's absolutely beautiful. This one was a birthday gift for a close friend, but I'll be sure to be ordering another one in the future. Thanks for the quick service!"
"I recently ordered a Saturn kaleidoscope in sterling silver with an opal inset for a very dear friend of mine. She called upon receiving the necklace and was so thrilled with it because of it' beauty and the "amazing clarity of the kaleidoscope within. She absolutely loves it and I intend to send her others but only those you produce. Your craftsmanship is outstanding and I wouldn't order one from anyone else. Thank you for making my friend so very happy." - John