The optics are superb in this Saturn necklace kaleidoscope! A magnification lens makes the image seem HUGE compared to the tiny kaleidoscope! If anyone can make magic happen in a necklace, it is most certainly Kevin and Deborah Healy. They have been handmaking stunning necklaces like this for over twenty years and are well-known for their superb craftsmanship!
The exterior of this kaleidoscope pendant is accented with a real Opal gem in a "collet set" - a stable setting that helps ensure you won't lose your stone. Many colorful Swarovski crystals and fine pieces of beach glass fills the object chamber of this lovely necklace. This unique necklace is ready to razzle-dazzle anyone who takes a peek inside! Simply hold it at the collar, and spin to see the crystals and beach glass tumble. The image inside is easy to view and turn and delightful to wear. by holding the link at the collar, you can spin the kaleidoscope to tumble the object chamber. Enjoy the short video here:
• This 'Saturn' kaleidoscope pendant measures 1 1/8" in length, 3/8" in diameter
• A high-quality 24" silver chain is included, fashioned with a sturdy lobster claw clasp
• This sterling silver kaleidoscope necklace is also available in gold vermeil at $599
• The heart filigree pattern at the top and bottom of this kaleidoscope pendant make it a perfect present for someone you love, and it will arrive in an attractive gift box!
• Handmade and signed (KDH) by Artists Kevin and Deborah Healy
Amanda wrote, "I received my kaleidoscope today. It's absolutely beautiful. This one was a birthday gift for a close friend, but I'll be sure to be ordering another one in the future. Thanks for the quick service!"