D I Y Kaleidoscope Kit " Discovery in Purple By Kaleido Co.
We are happy to introduce our newest kaleidoscope kit called "Discovery"!
• The finished kaleidoscope is 7 3/4 inches long by 1 5/8 inches in diameter.
• Kit Components are tested and CE and CPSIA Compliant.
•Written Instructions included also an instruction video online below.
• Includes, all you need to make one kaleidoscope. Included is a tube, 3 mirror strips plastic eyepiece, plastic chamber and chamber lid beads and sparkly paper and white stickers to decorate the tube of the kaleidoscope.
• Tape Not Included.
• The 3 high-quality acrylic safety mirrors included provide a clear inside image to enjoy.
• Different objects can be added such as feathers, pieces of colorful sequins, or paper clips. Use your imagination! Cell can be removable again and again ad beads can be interchanged again and again.
• Great for use by schools in art, science or math classes, adult education instruction classes, science fairs, Cub, Boy or Girl Scouts events, birthday party favors, or similar situations.
•Great for instruction at any ages 6 to 106
•Quantity pricing available. See pricing table below.
Each kit is cellophane wrapped and contains a removable plastic eyepiece and object case in which to place the colorful beads, circles, and stars. The hard cardboard tube holding the acrylic safety mirrors can be covered with the accompanying sparkly paper with your own choice of glue or tape, which is the only thing that isn't included in the kit. The kit comes with instructions or see the instruction video we made as to how to assemble the kit.
Each mirror has a transparent film that should be removed from the mirror side, which is opposite the white paper covered side of each mirror. Before placing the mirrors into the tube after taping into an equilateral shape, it is advised for the teacher to view the mirrors to make sure the sides meet one another. A great learning activity is to take just the three mirrors that have been taped together and place on any page of a magazine to view what happens to the image viewed.
5 stars based on 1 review
April 27, 2016
I would recommend to a friend
5We ordered the classic Schylling and the DIY kaleidoscopes as stocking stuffers for our 5 year old. The adults loved the Schylling and my son prefers the one he made himself. He was enthralled to see how one really works and is exploring different objects to use in the cell.