Handcrafted Metal Kaleidoscope, Square Oil Image By Tomoo Hosono. Handmade by Japanese kaleidoscope artist Tomoo Hosono, this collectible kaleidoscope is unlike most you'll find anywhere! A truly unique beauty, you simply roll the scope as you look inside to see one of the most striking kaleidoscopic displays imaginable. An Interesting, 3-mirror system creates a repeating to infinity Square images, stainless exterior. Of all the stainless steel kaleidoscopes we have seen, this is most certainly one of our top picks.
• Brushed stainless steel collectible kaleidoscope with a stainless eyepiece
• A dry polarized object chamber allows you to hear the items move around inside!
• The lenses in the object cell are fashioned from polarized acrylic, and clear acrylic not the traditional glass or dichroic glass. Producing vibrant colors.
• The end of the object chamber is crafted from frosted acrylic
• The artist's name and mark are etched into the side of these steel kaleidoscopes
• 3 7/8" tall, 1 3/8" in diameter
• Made in Japan by Tomoo Hosono