This 2 mirror system wooden teleidoscope creates a round, mandala, single image of whatever you point it toward. The beautiful sheen and natural rippling of the beautiful Bubinga wood make this design a popular choice, though it is also available in maple wood, which is equally stunning! The large, clear marble at the end fully rotates, allowing you to really play with the optics of this unique teleidoscope. A white background allows for uncompromised color wherever and whatever you choose to look at. A perfect gift for fans of Henry Bergeson kaleidoscopes, or a special treat for yourself!
• Approximately 11” long and 1 1/2” wide – Eyepiece is 2 3/4" in height
• Clear marble lens is 1 3/4” in diameter
• Also available in a 3 mirror system
• Signed and dated by the artist
• Handmade in U.S.A. by Henry Bergeson