Vintage Kaleidoscopes,"Charles Bush Parlor Kaleidoscope" Patent Date 1873 with Round Base. All Original.
Antique Kaleidoscope Bush Original. All original parts in Excellent shape for being from 1873. Now over 150 plus years old. The only condition issue I have found is the original glass eye piece is cracked and does come with this scope but as the eye piece comes off i have added a focusing lens for nice viewing The eye piece shows some wear to the leather but image and all are in great shape. This is truly one of the nicer ones I have come across in 30 years!
• Leather covered barrel with brass accents and hardwood base
• Beautiful Cherry Wood Round base with ornate markings.
• Object chamber filled with hand lamp worked colorful glass pieces as well as glass ampules
• 5 point star radial pattern image inside
• 10 1/4” barrel length
• 3” object chamber diameter
• 1/2” eye piece opening
• 13” high with base