Stainless Steel Kaleidoscope 2 Mirror 5 Point #261 By Tomoo Hosono of Japan.
Beautifully crafted and very precise 2 mirror system. with a 5point Image whose complexity serves as a striking contrast to the simple, stainless exterior.
A truly unique beauty, you simply roll the scope as you look inside to see one of the most striking kaleidoscopic displays imaginable. Of all the stainless steel kaleidoscopes we have seen, this is most certainly one of our top picks.
• Brushed stainless steel kaleidoscope with a stainless eyepiece
• A oil filled polarized object chamber allows you to slowly view all the beautiful color inside.
• The lenses in the object cell are fashioned from polarized acrylic, and clear acrylic not the traditional glass or dichroic glass. Producing vibrant colors.
• The artist's name and mark are etched into the side of these steel kaleidoscopes #261 2021 and his mark.
• 4 1/4" tall, 1 3/8" in diameter
• Made in Japan by Tomoo Hosono