Stained Glass Kaleidoscopes, "Mystic Rapture In Gold" 2014 -1 By Steve and Peggy Kittelson. Gold Mystic 3 mirror features a slumped glass exterior that matches the interior lamp worked glass that floats in the oil cell. Glittering flecks of dichroic glass sparkle in the rich mix of colors that compliment the exterior color. A classic 3 mirror system creates a 7 point star mandala and color into infinity in this side lit object chamber. This kaleidoscopes measures 9 1/2" in length with a diameter of 2 1/8". It rests on a walnut base that is suede lined. This kaleidoscope is also personally signed by the artists, as you can see in the close up picture of the oil cell.
• Kaleidoscope barrel measures 9 1/2" long with a 2 1/8" diameter
• The interior object cell holds lamp worked glass that flows smoothly in the oil cell.
• A classic 3-mirror system creates a 7-point star mandala and color into infinity.
• Each stained glass kaleidoscope is signed and dated by the artists
• The colors inside and out are harmoniously relaxing and gently invigorating, featuring Aventurine Gold glass and glittering flecks of dichroic glass!
• A solid walnut base with cork feet and a black suede lining is included! Base is 4 7/8" long, 2 1/2" wide and 5/8" tall is also included
• Made by Peggy and Steve Kittelson
• This is indeed a special Piece. This one was picked for its special cell and precise mirror system and beautiful and harmonious colors inside the object cell. Even Nicer in Person.