Free shipping is on all orders $150.00 Plus USA 48. Same day shipping Monday - Friday
"Single Flower Daffodil" Limited Edition #23 of 25 Flower Series Kaleidoscope By Steve and Peggy Kittelson. Makes Unique Birthday Gifts!
Click Image to Enlarge
The 6-point symmetry inside these handmade kaleidoscopes is similar to the petal count of the daffodil flower itself. In the same vein, the colors inside are also reflective of daffodils, creating a fully realized work of art. When you buy kaleidoscope creations such as these, you are not only investing in a piece of functional art, but also treating yourself to a limited edition wonder that will be treasured by all who view it!
Peggy Kittelson creates the lampworked glass inside by hand before adding it to the oil filled cell. You will find wonderful detailed glass pieces in green, gold and dichroic glass floating alongside a tiny handmade glass daffodil! The exterior is fused glass on white glass, which is slumped in the kiln to create the 2 halves of the barrel that are joined in the traditional stained glass technique.
• These handmade kaleidoscopes are 9 1/2" tall, 2" diameter
• Signed on the object cell by the Kittelsons
• Each of these unique kaleidoscopes for sale are signed and numbered. This piece is #18 of #25 from the limited edition collection.
• These handmade kaleidoscopes are part of the Single Flower Series
• Includes a solid walnut base lined with black suede
• Made in U.S.A. by the Artists Steve and Peggy Kittelson