Japanese Kaleidoscopes, "Stainless Steel" 11 pt 3 Mirror New Gen by Tomoo Hosono. A truly unique beauty, you simply roll the scope as you look inside to see one of the most striking kaleidoscopic displays imaginable. A wide, 2-mirror system creates a unique interior 5 point image, whose complexity serves as a striking contrast to the simple, stainless exterior. Of all the stainless steel kaleidoscopes we have seen, this is most certainly one of our top picks.
This is part of the artists newest creations in late 2022.
• Brushed stainless steel kaleidoscope with a stainless eyepiece
• A dry polarized object chamber allows you to hear the items move around inside!
• The lenses in the object cell are fashioned from polarized acrylic, and clear acrylic not the traditional glass or dichroic glass. Producing vibrant colors.
• The end of the object chamber is crafted from frosted acrylic
• The artist's name and mark are etched into the side of these steel kaleidoscopes
• 4 1/4" tall, 1 3/8" in diameter
• Made in Japan by Tomoo Hosono