Unique Glass Gifts, Kaleidoscope, "Mariposa" #261 - 2020 By Sue Rioux. With a blue dichroic glass making up the large, elegant butterfly, the Butterfly Mariposa iridescent stained glass kaleidoscope is a must-have for any butterfly fan! The object chamber is highly adorned with a rainbow of captivating colors in varying sizes and textures, with the entire piece offering a slightly different look from every angle – the magic of dichroic glass! Handmade fused glass pieces and pressed glass jewels makes this piece extra special.
The cobalt blue of the butterfly is adorned with copper filigree adding even more richness. A black patterned dichroic glass makes up the body of this butterfly kaleidoscope. The barrel is handcrafted by Sue at the Sue Rioux Designs studio and effortlessly spins for a piece that is as functional as it is breathtaking.
This unique kaleidoscope has 2 distinct mirror systems – a large, 2-mirror system with an amazing, high-powered magnification lens, and a smaller 3-mirror system on top.
• 9 1/2" long, 5 1/2" tall, 1 1/2" wide
• Barrel is 5" high with a 2 1/2" diameter
• Black glass feet support the kaleidoscope so you can stand it for display
• This butterfly kaleidoscope is hand-signed and dated by the artist
• Handmade in the U.S.A. by Sue Rioux Designs
• Signed by the artist "Sue Rioux # 261 2020 Mariposa"
5 stars based on 1 review
August 25, 2016
I would recommend to a friend
5I purchased this for my wife for our 10th wedding anniversary and she loved it. Workmanship is fantastic.