Kaleidoscope,"Gold Mystic Rapture" By Peggy and Steve Kittelson. Gold Mystic Rapture 2 mirror features a slumped glass exterior that matches the interior lampworked glass that floats in the oil cell. Glittering flecks of dichroic glass sparkle in the rich mix of colors that complement the exterior color. A classic 3 mirror system creates a 7 point star mandala with the side lit object chamber. This kaleidoscope measures 9 1/2" in length with a diameter of 2 1/8". It rests on a walnut base that is suede lined. This kaleidoscope is also personally signed by the artists, as you can see in the close-up picture of the oil cell.
• Kaleidoscope barrel measures 9 1/2" long with a 2 1/8" diameter
• The interior object cell holds lampworked glass that flows smoothly in the oil cell.
• A classic 2-mirror system creates a 7-point star mandala.
• Each stained glass kaleidoscope is signed and dated by the artists
• The colors inside and out are harmoniously relaxing and gently invigorating, featuring Aventurine Gold glass and glittering flecks of dichroic glass!
• A solid walnut base with cork feet and a black suede lining is included! Base is 4 7/8" long, 2 1/2" wide and 5/8" tall is also included
• Made by Peggy and Steve Kittelson
• This is indeed a special Piece. This one was picked for its special cell and precise mirror system and beautiful and harmonious colors inside the object cell. Even Nicer in Person.
5 stars based on 1 review
September 22, 2012
I would recommend to a friend
5Thank you so much. The Golden Rapture Kaleidoscope is gorgeous. I love it!