Handmade Glass Kaleidoscopes, "LaPlaya" # 2016 -2 By Sue Rioux. This scope has a 2 mirror image 7 point image. It has a beach theme because la playa in Spanish is the beach. It does have a stand that is fastened onto the scope. The large eye piece allows a easy beautiful view inside. The outside barrel is rectangular with stained glass and features a real seashell. The object chamber is cylindrical oil cell with Sea Shells and nice colors. You can see what is in the object chamber from the outside because the artist used clear glass. This scope is very intricate with many beautiful designs.
• Dimensions are approx 9 1/4 long by 4.5 Inches Wide by 2 3/4 inches tall.
• Separate turning oil filled chamber
• 2 Mirror System (Round Interior Image) 7 point Symmetry.
• Handmade in the U.S.A. by Artist Sue Rioux
• Signed by the Artist "La Playa" 2016 Sue Rioux.