This 3 mirror system wooden teleidoscope creates an into infinity interior image, an image of whatever you point it toward. The beautiful sheen and natural rippling of the beautiful Bubinga wood make this design a popular choice, though it is also available in maple wood, which is equally stunning! The large, clear marble at the end fully rotates, allowing you to really play with the optics of this unique teleidoscope. A white background allows for uncompromised color wherever and whatever you choose to look at. A perfect gift for fans of Henry Bergeson kaleidoscopes, or a special treat for yourself!
• Approximately 11” long and 1 1/2” wide – Eyepiece is 2 3/4" in height
• Clear marble lens is 1 3/4” in diameter
• Also available in a 2 mirror system
• Signed and dated by the artist
• Handmade in U.S.A. by Henry Bergeson The 3 mirror System inside features a beautiful all around to infinity image inside.
"Just received the kaleidoscope, it is beautiful! Thanks for the excellent packaging!!!!I am very pleased. Will be back for sure!" Thea - Amsterdam
"I am really loving the 2 Mirior Moontide you sent. Henry's workmanship is fantastic and the patterns and colours the Moontide creates are really beautiful. Thank you for your prompt service and for wrapping and packing it up very safely so it made it's way undamaged across the other side of the world to the bottom of Australia (Tasmania)." -Sarah