Brass Kaleidoscope "Star of David with 2 Wheels" and metal stand By Artist Roy Cohen.
This Kaleidoscope has a mandala image (A Circular round image) on the inside because of the 2 mirror system. It also includes the Hamesh Hand and the Star Of David. The 2 wheels are also shaped as the Star Of David. You can spin the wheels one by one or together. The brass nut is permanently set on there so the wheels do not come off. It has a very smooth finish on the brass so, it has a nice feel when you touch it. The colors are very vibrant on the inside. This makes it very exciting each time you pick up the Star Of David 2 Wheel Kaleidoscope. The metal stand is very simple, the metal rod that sits on the surface of a shelf, table, or whatever surface you may put your scope on. The two ends of the base hold up the work of art so it does not roll away and break. The artist Roy Cohen is from Israel. He also signed and dated this piece of artwork.
• Kaleidoscope 2 mirror system.
• Dimensions are approx overall length of 7 5/8". The diameter is 1 5/8". The barrel is 6 1/2" long and the star wheels are 3 1/2" across.
• Approx 1 5/8 inches at its widest point
• Solid Metal Construction.
• Nice metal base is included 5 1/8" long and 3/4" tall.
• Signed By The Artist "R C 2018"